Fake Address/Phone Number or Real?

Cowtown

That's a good question actually, I will try to answer it. Personally, I prefer real ones and I will explain to you why. It's super easy to find someone's phone number or address. I know that there are a lot of websites like sccatl.org that can help you find someone's phone number, so there is no point to lie about that. But those who use fake phone numbers or address, what's the point of doing that? I don't really understand. But that's just my opinion, maybe I am wrong, so please don't be negative towards it.

Last edited:

Margulis

It is incorrect to provide false information about you regarding your true profile because you can mislead people, and this can be punished by law, depending on the state in which you live. If you want your address to remain discreet, you can use a fictitious one, which you can do at the moment. When it comes to phone numbers, you can use a temporary or digital number. Many people use fake number france specifically to protect their personal data.

Rumegado

I use my real VoIP number, which I use all the time for everyday life and also for work. It is very convenient because it is more reliable and secure because the connection is over the Internet and not over the telephone network. I think everyone should try such numbers, because I am sure that you will need them in any case, for example, to call your relatives abroad.

Last edited: