Fake Address/Phone Number or Real?

Raff

Do you use real address & phone number in your webstore?

If you use fake, where did you get it?

Thanks!

Raff

You shouldn't use a fake one. If you don't want to put your actual address, then buy a virtual phone and address. Example: usamail1.com
Thanks for the info! If i will buy a virtual phone, from usa, who will answer calls?

jubran

You, of course :) The calls can be directed to an app or to your phone number without an app. (Some service providers also give you the ability to use it on your computer).

Raff

You, of course :) The calls can be directed to an app or to your phone number without an app. (Some service providers also give you the ability to use it on your computer).
Thanks for the info! How much is this service usually?

Direct Webstore

is this totally free?
Yes. But if anyone returns an item to it (unlikely) ... you can pay for it to be forwarded to you ... or just ignore it. After a few months all the items held there and not forwarded are sold off at auction.

Seeing as it's easy to get refunds from Aliexpress ... you don't have to worry about any items sent to that address (which is unlikely to happen anyway) ... just forget about them.

The main thing is that it's a real U.S address connected to you that you can use in the footer of your site. In my footer I just put "Returns: MyViabox Address""

Sockis

My friend tipped me about the phone number! I don't want to be available 24/7 for the phone so you could add a voice mail, that says that you are not available at the moment but please leave your contact information, so you can contact them via email. He said that he got one phone call in 3 years! But it increases your store's trustworthiness :)

Raff

My friend tipped me about the phone number! I don't want to be available 24/7 for the phone so you could add a voice mail, that says that you are not available at the moment but please leave your contact information, so you can contact them via email. He said that he got one phone call in 3 years! But it increases your store's trustworthiness :)
How can i add voice mail to my US Phone number? i used TextPlus

beelbed

can I only place a live chat without a phone number on webstore?is this still get the customer attention?

Direct Webstore

https://www.viabox.com/faq.php
Which countries do you ship to?
For a list of countries we serve, view the registration form. Please take the time to click on the country of your choosing, as not all shipping options are available in all countries. If a country is not listed on our website, we do not offer service.