Failure to Activate

jimandshelly

Hi,

I installed Wordpress and Woocommerce, downloaded and added the AliDropShip plugin. When I click on the AliDropShip menu item it asks me to activate my license. I copy and paste the license to the input area and click "Activate". Nothing happens. After a short delay, I see the same screen. No message. And no way to get past it to add products.

I know I must be doing something wrong, but for the life of me I can't think of what it might be.

Any guidance you can offer is welcome.

Thank you,
Jim

Mar

Hi,

I installed Wordpress and Woocommerce, downloaded and added the AliDropShip plugin. When I click on the AliDropShip menu item it asks me to activate my license. I copy and paste the license to the input area and click "Activate". Nothing happens. After a short delay, I see the same screen. No message. And no way to get past it to add products.

I know I must be doing something wrong, but for the life of me I can't think of what it might be.

Any guidance you can offer is welcome.

Thank you,
Jim
Did you install the woo version of the plugin?

Christina

Administrator
Last edited:

jimandshelly

Christina,

1. It is installed and enabled. 2018-08-15_15-43-08.png
2. I checked and they are the same.
3. I deactivated, deleted and reinstalled alidswoo_ion72.zip.

I have the same result. I click Activate and after a few seconds of processing, I have the same invitation to activate.

Any suggestions you have are welcome.

Christina

Administrator
Christina,

1. It is installed and enabled. View attachment 5240
2. I checked and they are the same.
3. I deactivated, deleted and reinstalled alidswoo_ion72.zip.

I have the same result. I click Activate and after a few seconds of processing, I have the same invitation to activate.

Any suggestions you have are welcome.

In that case, please PM me your domain name and WP access details to check the issue. Thank you