facebook unpublish my page and banned my ads account

Tokayah

so i just got my page unpublish and my personal facebook ads account banned(with some money left inside).after trying to google the reason i think i got banned because i try to promote shop now with newly created page.im only have 2 post content and immediately try promote shop now.15 minute later BOOM! banned.

i'm trying to appeal and contact facebook but no response until now.well i'm think i just stick with sosialrabbit and google adwords to promote my store.this is not a complain just a heads up.;)

facebook_banned.jpg

Wizardius

I actually faced the same problem, made an a PPE ad and got my ad account flagged, sent them 2 letter and no response. This started feb 23.

Gersh_08

Hey drshkngm it was helpful. I also have started the Google Adwords Pay Per Click Advertising campaign and was just thinking to start creating FB ads too. I will certainly consider these things so that I don’t get banned. Thanks for sharing the links here.

Mar

Hey drshkngm it was helpful. I also have started the Google Adwords Pay Per Click Advertising campaign and was just thinking to start creating FB ads too. I will certainly consider these things so that I don’t get banned. Thanks for sharing the links here.
My posts in Facebook are banned several days now, but I did not know that Facebook will ban even paid ads. Have seen many advice, do not rely your business ads solely on Facebook. You will be banned and they never answer inquiries, you never know why you are banned.