Facebook Pixel doesn't load

Intralot

EDIT: Fixed, was my adblock that was blocking the events.

But then why if I setup a facebook ads campaign I cannot choose the purchase event?

Last edited:
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

EDIT: Fixed, was my adblock that was blocking the events.

But then why if I setup a facebook ads campaign I cannot choose the purchase event?
There is no need for you to configure FB Pixel View Content, Add to Cart or Purchase events as they are already integrated into the plugin. Just copy your FB Pixel ID and paste it in Customization => General. Please refer to this guide to learn more about setting up FB Pixel Events: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/ads-for-websites/pixel-events/v2.11

Zlaja

If Purchase event is integrated in plugin, how can I trigger it, because Facebook need to see that is installed?

Zlaja

Here is screenshot... Purchase event is RED, and I don't know how to activate it

Attachments

• purchase.jpg
    purchase.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 6

Zlaja

View Content and Add to cart are active and green, but Purchase is still in RED color.

Are you sure that Purchase event will be still activated? Don't need triggering from some page?

Real Residual

They are red because they have never been fired, not because they are not activated.
Have you sold anything in your store with FB pixels enabled?
Do a test purchase, then check back in 30 minutes, the icon should turn green in your pixel admin panel.