Facebook news

Adeel Rizvi

@Mar Thanks for the input. However, under business.facebook.com/settings, under "Domains", there is only option to "Add New Domains" but no option to Assign Pages as you mentioned above. Please advise where is the option. Thanks.

Create a Business Facebook account, assign your app and then assign the page.

Please see the attached screenshot

Attachments

• fb.PNG
    fb.PNG
    132.7 KB · Views: 30

Mar

Create a Business Facebook account, assign your app and then assign the page.

Please see the attached screenshot
In your screenshot you are in the Pages tab, not Domains. Click Domains tab and you will see three buttons in the right, just under Add New Domains button. Assign Pages button is the one in the middle. Click it and an Assign Pages to "your domain" window will popup. Enter the page that you added earlier in the search box and select it and click Save. Make sure you have added the page earlier, otherwise it will not show even if you enter it in the search box.

Adeel Rizvi

In your screenshot you are in the Pages tab, not Domains. Click Domains tab and you will see three buttons in the right, just under Add New Domains button. Assign Pages button is the one in the middle. Click it and an Assign Pages to "your domain" window will popup. Enter the page that you added earlier in the search box and select it and click Save. Make sure you have added the page earlier, otherwise it will not show even if you enter it in the search box.

:) You replied to the wrong person. I'm not the one who asked the question. I'm only showing him from where to link the page.

artmelkon

Hey guys, happy holidays to everyone. Here I have a question for you; the suggested frequency for a post I think is set too low, like 50min. That will post every 50 minutes to your FB page, same applies to IG, Twitter and so on. I set mine 8 hrs, like three times a day. And the other problem I noticed you can't set your own time and get select your time zone. Any advice?

ferba

After I used recommended settings from Social Rabit, my facebook account was disabled.

It's passed already about 3 days and I didn't received any news from them.

It was my main facebook account :(

Hi

I have the same problem.
I used the recommended settings and I verified my Facebook page and dive that I get this message. Anybody any idea?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180109-174012.png
    Screenshot_20180109-174012.png
    144.1 KB · Views: 11

Mar

I really think even Facebook don't know why they ban you. Do not rely your business solely in Facebook, it will ban you for unknown reasons. They don't respond to appeals or any inquiries.

grahamc

I have had the Social Rabbit plugin for about 4 days. I have spent at least 2 full days trying to get it to work correctly. I am experiencing all of the problems mentioned in previous posts (including the : Graph returned an error: (#100) Only owners of the URL have the ability to specify the picture, name, thumbnail or description params. error). I have had some success posting to twitter but the facebook setup simply appears not to work.
The first problem I had was with the setup instructions that are supplied, they appear to need updating as they no longer complete. Even after spending the aforementioned 2 days trying to setup the plugin I am not any closer to being able to use it.
The Alidropship plugin is absolutely amazing and I am really pleased I bought it. There are a number of 'success stories' cited on the Alidropship site and many of them give glowing reports on how they use Social Rabbit to generate loads of trafffic to their websites which they are then able to convert to sales. I must admit at this point I am extremely skeptical to say the least.
Luckily I bought the plugin on a monthly basis so have the option to cancel the subscription, and look for an alternative, which is what I am likely to do unless I can be convinced that the many problems that the plugin has have been resolved.