Facebook news

Harshad

Had to do the domain verification from business manager. Wasn't happening with my id. Had to add someone else as facebook page admin and completed the steps from his facebook account. All good now.

Lucas4ever

@nolaglamour Try to do it via FTP on your host website, or make sure you are using the admin account. If you don't know how to use the FTP just google FTP + name of your host provider and it will show you how to get there.

Johnny Hook

After I used recommended settings from Social Rabit, my facebook account was disabled.

It's passed already about 3 days and I didn't received any news from them.

It was my main facebook account :(

Adeel Rizvi

@here seems like they will take a while to update. meanwhile, if someone needs help with this plugin please tag my name in the post so that I can get the notifications. As well if someone needs a customization in the plugin I'm offering Paid service just email me at syedadeel2 at gmail :)

After I used recommended settings from Social Rabit, my facebook account was disabled.

It's passed already about 3 days and I didn't received any news from them.

It was my main facebook account :(

It happened to me too.

I will not use Social Rabbit until they update it. That's a pity, because i like this plugin.

Mar

+1. I am facing the same problem. And i did the same steps as shown in the first post. I even converted my FB page into business page and nothing.

Hope you fix it, guys.

Thanks.
If you are still in this problem even if your domain is verified with the steps above, click the Pages tab in the Business Settings, add a Facebook page in the next window. Go back to the Domains tab, click the Assign Pages tab in the right and and select that page you add. Go to Social Rabbit Facebook Poster, repeat the process and Test Post. The posts will be posted in the page you assigned in Business Manager, not in your main profile. You include this steps also mentioned above:

1. In your app you created for Social Rabbit go to > Dashoard > Settings > Advanced.
2. Scroll down to Domain Manager > Add a domain

Enter A URL > Enter domain name for example xxx.com.
Select "Match Prefix"
Uncheck "HTML" & "Javascript and css" in Prefetch setting.

It is very tricky but it worked for me after long hours of work.

Josephleejc

@Mar Thanks for the input. However, under business.facebook.com/settings, under "Domains", there is only option to "Add New Domains" but no option to Assign Pages as you mentioned above. Please advise where is the option. Thanks.