snetiara

I Have made all settings for the user to login using facebook but I am getting following errors.
FB Login Screen.png

I am getting is log in with Facebook on my WordPress admin login page also and with this login , anyone who logs in with facebook becomes the administrator of the website.

FB Login Error.png

When I Try to login using Facebook, I get the following error. So my users won't be able to log in and create an account.

I have done all settings as instructed in facebook authorization in the aliexpress knowledge base article.

Please help me with this. I am struck for two days and not getting a reply from the Support system.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I Have made all settings for the user to login using facebook but I am getting following errors.
View attachment 6020

I am getting is log in with Facebook on my WordPress admin login page also and with this login , anyone who logs in with facebook becomes the administrator of the website.

View attachment 6021

When I Try to login using Facebook, I get the following error. So my users won't be able to log in and create an account.

I have done all settings as instructed in facebook authorization in the aliexpress knowledge base article.

Please help me with this. I am struck for two days and not getting a reply from the Support system.
I'm sorry to hear you're having such issues. Please visit this thread to check the details.