Facebook/Instagram Store

macsoft

Hey there,
Is it worth it to actually do a facebook/instagram store with our products, or do you just upload the videos and images you need for your ads, on your business facebook page?
thanks

daniel-97

After running ads for almost 8 months, I can tell you that no one cares about your page or what it posts :)

I am sure that this is necessary because such social networks have a huge audience that is interested in this kind of product. My business on Instagram is quite popular and sales increased immediately as the number of my subscribers exceeded one hundred thousand. This is a great idea because I believe that Instagram is exactly the place where you can perfectly and quickly promote your product, business or services. That's why I increase the reach of my followers by using a service like https://famoid.com/buy-instagram-followers/. Very effective method

Last edited:
Just make it attractive. Hire a designer or do everything by yourself. It's worth it once you are planning to invest in advertising on social media.
People care about how appealing your product looks or how appealing your business page looks. Find a website where you will find more info about promoting your product on Instagram or Facebook. Social media right now is the most powerful weapon when it comes to advertising! Keep working and don't listen to anybody and you'll achieve success n your life!

Last edited: