Facebook for woocommerce and social rabbit

maggames1968

Hi folks,

hope everybody is well and in good spirits

We had a discussion internally if we need Facebook for woocommerce and social rabbit at the same time or is that one plugin to much??

We would really like your thoughts on that
Thanks

Direct Webstore

We had a discussion internally if we need Facebook for woocommerce and social rabbit at the same time or is that one plugin to much??
They are two totally different plugins with totally different functions. It's not an issue of "this one or that one".

We would really like your thoughts on that
They are both extremely useful plugins that do different jobs and I recommend you use both. I and many others do.

is that one plugin to much?
Google "Wordpress, too many plugins myth" or search this very forum. The topic has been discussed a lot.

Mar

Google "Wordpress, too many plugins myth" or search this very forum. The topic has been discussed a lot.
I have a snippet that will show all assets loading in every page of the site. I confirmed that all plugins are loading in all pages at the same time. So many plugins would really affect the performance of the site. Plugins including theme and wordpress assets can be disabled with the plugin I mentioned in my other post. Once an asset is disabled, it won't be showing here. This is the fact about plugins.

1592885041395.png

1592885177274.png

Direct Webstore

I have a snippet that will show all assets loading in every page of the site.
Is that from that Asset Cleanup plugin you mentioned elsewhere? I've installed it on one site but haven't activated and played around with it yet. Looks good. ;)

Mar

Is that from that Asset Cleanup plugin you mentioned elsewhere? I've installed it on one site but haven't activated and played around with it yet. Looks good. ;)
The snippet is in functions.php, not a part of Asset Cleanup plugin. It is to confirm that the asset that is unloaded in a page is not loading anymore. Without the snippet, you can only assume that the asset is not loading when unloaded in the plugin. The snippet is a big help since it is not only plugin assets that is showing, it include theme, wordpress core and third party assets, etc. Some handles you don't even recognize.

1592892930639.png