Main features:

- Currency conversion optimization for AliDropship Woo plugin

Attachments

• adsfbcatalog_ion71 0.3.1.zip
    921.7 KB · Views: 28
  • adsfbcatalog_ion 0.3.1.zip
    922.6 KB · Views: 11

Arnaldo

Hi @Victoria Kudryashova I think you inverted both archive contents... when I installed 71 0.3.1 I get fatal error made for ioncube php 5.6.

I managed to reinstall via original download link in purchase mail confirmation.

Just to let you know ;-)

Cheers.

Arnaldo

Hi, back again dear @Victoria Kudryashova .

DO you know in any case how we can add multiple currencies with the new currency option for FB store?

Do we have to create 2 separate xml feeds with 2 different currencies and then upload it to FB?

I would like to add at least US and EU to FB store.

Thank you!

PS: this FB addon is reaaaalllllly well made and neatly thought of. Great work!

Arnaldo

How by the way I forgot to mention that I used the plugin Alidropship team recommended before, the Algorythmika Currency Switcher/Booster that worked well so far with Aliwoo. I don't care about using this one or yours.

I see all currencies still in the feed settings, is it good looking to you? Will it also work?

FB Currency Xml.PNG

Dylan-

Hi Victoria, i am currently on version alidropship woo 0.9.0 beta. Should i install this version?

Dylan-

How by the way I forgot to mention that I used the plugin Alidropship team recommended before, the Algorythmika Currency Switcher/Booster that worked well so far with Aliwoo. I don't care about using this one or yours.

I see all currencies still in the feed settings, is it good looking to you? Will it also work?

View attachment 4177

Does only this currency converter work? Because i bought one