Facebook Business Addon Not Generating Feed [SOLVED]

omktg

Hi,

Ads Facebook Business Catalog AliDropship Plugin Version 0.5.1

Today I tried to generate/update my feed manually by pressing the blue "Generate XML" button. But nothing happened, just the green upper right box, saying that the process has been started. It looks that it got stuck in the process, because after 30 minutes everything was still the same.

Screenshot-335.png

So I had to click on the "Cancel generation" button, and a red box appeared at the upper right side... Can't find process with id: 9675.

Screenshot-334.png

This happens every time I try to generate the feed manually as usual, since the last update. It used to work fine.

Is this normal?
@Ekaterina Sayapina @Victoria Kudryashova

Should I click the Generate XML button and wait more than 30 minutes to see if it actually works?

Please let me know.

Thanks

omktg

Hello! I've sent you a pm, please check.

Best regards,
Dmitriy

Hey @Dimitriy Strekalov

In our PM, I asked you if I should keep the plugin you used installed [Fix generation plugin as you call it] forever, or can I uninstall it when the Facebook Business Addon gets updated. But you haven't answered me.

I was asking you, because if in order to use the Facebook Business Addon, I must also have another plugin installed [As is currently the case] then something is not working correctly.

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Hey @Dimitriy Strekalov

In our PM, I asked you if I should keep the plugin you used installed [Fix generation plugin as you call it] forever, or can I uninstall it when the Facebook Business Addon gets updated. But you haven't answered me.

I was asking you, because if in order to use the Facebook Business Addon, I must also have another plugin installed [As is currently the case] then something is not working correctly.

You should have Fix generation plugin installed forever. All further FB Business add-ons will be compatible with it and you have nothing to worry about.

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
@Dimitriy Strekalov Fix generation plugin
So maybe this plugin could be emailed to me as well :)

I'd like to mention, that this plugin is not neccessary and is only used in some cases regarding hosting. In our 0.5.0 FB Business update we've added server-side feed generation feature. This feature is 100% compatible with our hosting (also, this method of feed generattion is more convenient and advanced) but it may prevent feed generation if you use any other 3rd-party hosting. So, we have developed this Fix generation plugin to fix this exact issue. As I've answerd to omktg, all further FB Business add-ons will be compatible with it and you have nothing to worry about. So, if you have some issues regarding feed generation, you can PM me your WP-access details and I'll install this plugin for you.

Benedikt

You should have Fix generation plugin installed forever. All further FB Business add-ons will be compatible with it and you have nothing to worry about.
Pl

Please i have the same problem.

where do I get a plugin to solve it? Thanks for the info

ofuroinu

Hi I am having same issue with FB and Google add on now updating the feeds and freeze at 8 to 9% always even over night.
Have this been fix already?

Dale

I have a problem where the progress bar goes up to about half way, and then resets, then it just remains like the image attached. Is this related?
Thanks.

add.PNG