Facebook Business Add On

sd999

Hi Members, has anyone else had your WordPress version 5.2 with its alert notification sending you
emails that your Facebook Business Add on extension is performing a fatal error on your site?
I get this email every 24 hours with an attached large paragraph of code and an error page link explaining
the source of the error but I can't seem to see what the issue is. Also not getting very far with tech assistance.

The only thing I can think of is that when I go into facebook business manager there is also an alert that is saying that
a percentage of the listed catalogue products are not pixel compatible for add retargeting or something???

Oh to be more tech-savvy...Ha!

Any Ideas??

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Members, has anyone else had your WordPress version 5.2 with its alert notification sending you
emails that your Facebook Business Add on extension is performing a fatal error on your site?
I get this email every 24 hours with an attached large paragraph of code and an error page link explaining
the source of the error but I can't seem to see what the issue is. Also not getting very far with tech assistance.

The only thing I can think of is that when I go into facebook business manager there is also an alert that is saying that
a percentage of the listed catalogue products are not pixel compatible for add retargeting or something???

Oh to be more tech-savvy...Ha!

Any Ideas??
Hello!

Could you, please, send me a PM with your WP-admin access details, so I can check what might be wrong?