Facebook Business Account Got Disabled Again

daniel-97

This is the 4th time my Business ad account got disabled for no reason. Usually when I summit the review, my account is reopened after 30-45 minutes.

It's been 1 day and no reply, I think it's because of the election. Can't do anything, can't get live chat for my country, can't email and call them.

Anyone got into the same situation? I'm having a crisis right now ugh :rolleyes:

Ecomm

I am not sure if you can do something now but maybe you can do something for the future.
Set up a new ad account or multiple to have them as backup and limit the costs on ads and bids.
And you can take a look here how you can set a good campaign and use it with limitations:
I know that video is just for the start but that guy says something about how to add more money for ads if you find a product that works and it is good to invest on it maybe you will be safe with your ad account in the future if you try what that guy says.

daniel-97

I am not sure if you can do something now but maybe you can do something for the future.
Set up a new ad account or multiple to have them as backup and limit the costs on ads and bids.
And you can take a look here how you can set a good campaign and use it with limitations:
I know that video is just for the start but that guy says something about how to add more money for ads if you find a product that works and it is good to invest on it maybe you will be safe with your ad account in the future if you try what that guy says.
Thanks for the video, there’s nothing I can do really. FB is killing 90% of my country’s ad accounts, it’s like The Purge :D

Maybe I’ll wait till after election day, and during that time, I’m switching to Google ads

Ecomm

Thanks for the video, there’s nothing I can do really. FB is killing 90% of my country’s ad accounts, it’s like The Purge :D

Maybe I’ll wait till after election day, and during that time, I’m switching to Google ads
Yes this is sad but you can learn from this and if you make a good amount of money you can invest in other things this is my position and I will do this when I will have the oportunity to be honest.
Always have a backup plan it's good because this days are very tough.
I will make my first campaign on FB like that guy said and see what's happening it seems that everything is logic.
You can use Instagram influencers also and as you said Google although it's expensive from what I know but you can learn some things from that.
As a rule you can learn more investing money now and not affraid losing them if you try now rather then later because later you will loose time and you will start all over again.

My ad account also disabled and after 60 days they replied you violate our ad policy or other standard and now permanently they disabled. They didn't explain which mistake we done expect to share the policy link where thousand of things given. After spend time and money they give this reasons and close the business

daniel-97

My ad account also disabled and after 60 days they replied you violate our ad policy or other standard and now permanently they disabled. They didn't explain which mistake we done expect to share the policy link where thousand of things given. After spend time and money they give this reasons and close the business
Yub, their land, their rules.

Hmm but without advertise we can't do business so need alternative. otherwise again will make id they will disabled so is there any solution.

daniel-97

Hmm but without advertise we can't do business so need alternative. otherwise again will make id they will disabled so is there any solution.
Google ads, Bing ads, Quora ads, Reddit ads, ...

I'm running ads on FB with another account, there will always be ways :)

hardy409

Bro I had the same situation, my business page was just taken and banned for no reason. I gave up this social network for doing business. Although it is very suitable for business. But there was no other way.. I'm tired of facebook. My friend advises me to open an LLC company and learn more about it on Discover Magazine so that I don't have any problems, and then open my website or page and verify it with my physical company. I'm wondering if I should do it , but for now I'm sure Facebook isn't for me. I just don't want to cooperate with this site. I hope I can do this on Instagram, despite the fact that these two sites belong to the same company.

Last edited:

daniel-97

Bro I had the same situation, my business page was just taken and banned for no reason. I gave up this social network for doing business. Although it is very suitable for business. But there was no other way.. I'm tired of facebook
I have some FB accounts to sell, if you’re interested you can message me

chris37

Bro I had the same situation, my business page was just taken and banned for no reason. I gave up this social network for doing business. Although it is very suitable for business. But there was no other way.. I'm tired of facebook
I have a facebook bussiness account for sell too... if you are interesting