Facebook advertising

SusanGee

Hello entrepreneurs, I just finished working on my store and want to start promoting it on Facebook. Does anyone here has experience? I am looking for tips and tricks. I appreciate your answers.

Prabhakar

Best option is to edit the code and add them Manually, No Free plugins to pull accurate data using facebook pixel. - Even Dynamic Events.

wondercrew4

Has anyone tried to make a video for Facebook advertising? I mean a short demonstration of the product? I think it will help to sell better.

chris37

Has anyone tried to make a video for Facebook advertising? I mean a short demonstration of the product? I think it will help to sell better.

Not need to think :) … depending of what you sell sometime is better video and sometime just images

EdnaW

Not need to think :) … depending of what you sell sometime is better video and sometime just images
I agree! Not all products are perfect for videos. Sometimes your customer just needs an image to perfectly present your product.

Rumegado

I personally have a brand of clothes (women/men) for sport and home.
hoodies, pants, t-shirts, shorts
At first, I felt the images are enough for the ads, but when I filmed and edited my first ever clip with them, showing the quality, the comfiness, the colors, and how you can style them, it made a huge difference in the number of orders.) And btw it's not that difficult to merge a video if you're a beginner in this sphere, just try fastreel, here is the link.

Last edited: