Facebook ads can still work here's how:

qarisiq

Sorry, If I did that, you could also see one of my sites. Like others here, I don't let anyone in this forum know what my sites are. I already had one guy copy one of my sites almost 100% last year. Same categories, products, even copied some of my blogs and the name of the site was almost the same too. And apart from abusing the Hell out of him via his Contact Us form, there was nothing I could do about it. The good news is that it was not a very good niche anyway and I ended up scrapping that store and making another.

So like others on this forum, my niches are closely guarded secrets. ;)

But I can tell you how I made them. Many Aliexpress products have videos, so I download them. If there is no video, I do a Google video search for the product and can usually find one. I download that too. Then I cut the videos into 2 or 3 sections, gather the product images and put them altogether in Filmora, with smooth transitions between the video snippets and images. I also overlay them with some text here and there and my sites logo as a watermark. Finally I add some royalty free music as a background. That's it. Pretty simple.

I also cut cut any bits in the videos that have any branding, and I also remove any sound track and replace it with background music.

:)
hi , but filmora adds watermark ,how can you remove it?

Direct Webstore

hi , but filmora adds watermark ,how can you remove it?
You can't remove it. You need a licensed or "cracked" (pirated) copy.
Or do it for free with a pirated copy of Filmora from Pirate Bay
https://thepiratebay.org/search/Filmora/0/99/300

... or buy it. (I AM going to buy it soon so I can get all the latest updates)

There are also many other "slideshow presentation" apps out there besides Filmora. Hit Google up.

But Filmora may be a bit confusing to newbies. A really easy one is "Icecream Slideshow Maker"
https://thepiratebay.org/search/Icecream slideshow maker/0/99/300

Last edited:

qarisiq

You can't remove it. You need a licensed or "cracked" (pirated) copy.

https://thepiratebay.org/search/Filmora/0/99/300

... or buy it. (I AM going to buy it soon so I can get all the latest updates)

There are also many other "slideshow presentation" apps out there besides Filmora. Hit Google up.

But Filmora may be a bit confusing to newbies. A really easy one is "Icecream Slideshow Maker"
https://thepiratebay.org/search/Icecream slideshow maker/0/99/300

thanks , i will try crack version .And i have question,so i understand you use video ads.I want to learn how much should i spend to video ads for result? i mean ,example i spend 10$ for this and don't get sale,should i spend more or have to stop ads?

Direct Webstore

should i spend to video ads for result? i mean ,example i spend 10$ for this and don't get sale,should i spend more or have to stop ads?
I start small and if they work I spend more. If they don't work very well, I scrap them and make another.

Also ... my MAIN reason for making videos is for Youtube. (With a link to the product page) Those product videos are there forever. Like a permanent lifetime ad! For FREE! ... Unlike Facebook ads. ;)

* Make sure to put lots of tags when you upload the video so it will come up in search results.

Last edited:

qarisiq

I start small and if they work I spend more. If they don't work very well, I scrap them and make another.

Also ... my MAIN reason for making videos is for Youtube. (With a link to the product page) Those product videos are there forever. Like a permanent lifetime ad! For FREE! ... Unlike Facebook ads. ;)

* Make sure to put lots of tags when you upload the video so it will come up in search results.
thanks for great helping )

Ttutorial

I have a small question: do your video content gets more likes, reach and engagement than image or text content on Facebook?
My video content on FB gets Extremely Low organic reach than regular content. I tried my best to make videos, and I have confidence they come with good quality. Do you guys have the same problem like me?

Direct Webstore

I have a small question: do your video content gets more likes, reach and engagement than image or text content on Facebook?
Some do. Some don't.

My video content on FB gets Extremely Low organic reach than regular content. I tried my best to make videos, and I have confidence they come with good quality. Do you guys have the same problem like me?
Sometimes. Depends on the video and the product. Boring video and/or boring product = Not many clicks.

Time to ...
scrap them and make another.