Facebook Ads are too expensive to compete anymore.

ofuroinu

All my stores have very strong individual brands like I mentioned in your other thread. ..
https://forum.alidropship.com/threa...ebook-ads-over-the-last-year.13866/post-61509
Eight.

Rather than busting my guts trying to make decent money from 1 store, I spread the load over 8 stores. I'm following the old "Don't put all your eggs in one basket" rule. And they are all very narrow niches. ;)

OK ... You're ugly. ;)

So how many fb ads & insta accounts you are holding o_O

Direct Webstore

8 different pixels stores running under one ad account? Seriously??
You can run as many stores as you like under one Facebook/business/ad account. Actually, it's the ONLY way to do it. Having more than one facebook account is against their TOS. And you only need 1 ad account if only 1 person is running it all. (me)

Each site has the pixel code on it and Facebook knows the difference between the sites. Each site is represented in the dashboard.

:)

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

But I'm not doing any Facebook advertising at all at the moment. Writing blogs, making videos and running on pure Social Rabbit power.
I just want my sites to slowly grow "organically" for a while. Maybe a year or two. I don't need them to make lots of money just yet as I have other income and the combined income from 8 stores is plenty. In a year or two I retire and then it's full steam ahead with them.

;)

ofuroinu

You can run as many stores as you like under one Facebook/business/ad account. Actually, it's the ONLY way to do it. Having more than one facebook account is against their TOS. And you only need 1 ad account if only 1 person is running it all. (me)

Each site has the pixel code on it and Facebook knows the difference between the sites. Each site is represented in the dashboard.

:)

But I feel is a kind messy if so many stores running under one ad account. You will have to be very careful in Naming them

Direct Webstore

But I feel is a kind messy if so many stores running under one ad account. You will have to be very careful in Naming them
Not really. Not for someone as super anally organised like me ... lol. If a site is called "Beagle Bangles" just preface the campaign as "BB-Whatever"

Or you can set up a Facebook Business account, but it's not really necessarily if there is only 1 admin.

What plugin do you use for upsell?
WooThemes Cart Add-Ons WooCommerce Extension

The Cart Add-Ons Extension for WooCommerce allows you to cross-sell and up-sell once your customers have added products to their shopping by showing additional products they may also like.

It's a paid plugin, but free from here ... https://gpldl.com/repository/premium-woocommerce-extensions/

When it gets updated ... just download it again.

;)

Last edited:

ofuroinu

You are only using Social Rabbit to promote how have you set your SR to avoiding following other stores? my SR been following all other stores instead of following peoples which is a total mess for me

ofuroinu

Thinking of close down anime shop it is down to the hell. Change it to something else. Any thoughts mate?

ofuroinu

Not really. Not for someone as super anally organised like me ... lol. If a site is called "Beagle Bangles" just preface the campaign as "BB-Whatever"

Or you can set up a Facebook Business account, but it's not really necessarily if there is only 1 admin.

WooThemes Cart Add-Ons WooCommerce Extension

It's a paid plugin, but free from here ... https://gpldl.com/repository/premium-woocommerce-extensions/

When it gets updated ... just download it again.

;)

Installed this plugin but when I test it inside the cart it shows up really giant big stretched image of the product something like a image in description below the proceed to checkout.

Shouldn't be showing up like a normal product picture size or smaller? No other settings except the products/categories.

Direct Webstore

Installed this plugin but when I test it inside the cart it shows up really giant big stretched image of the product something like a image in description below the proceed to checkout.

Shouldn't be showing up like a normal product picture size or smaller? No other settings except the products/categories.
Doesn't do that for me. Maybe you should ask at it's support page.

Direct Webstore

Try this one ... WooThemes Cart Add-Ons WooCommerce Extension (Upsells at cart instead of checkout)

https://gpldl.com/repository/premium-woocommerce-extensions/