Facebook 20$ With only 5 Link Clicks

ahmedbana

Hi Everyone,

I spent almost 20$ on only 5 link clicks on facebook ads, is there any tips to target the clicks of the audience with low cost ?

I read a lot about facebook ads and watching 2 famous digital marketing courses, By the way my website is new you can have a look here : https://www.threeesixty.org/

1517006118112.png

Only1mattie

Hi. I’m having a similar issue. I’ve been laying all this money for FBZ Ads with barely any website clicks. It’s a waste of money. Also, now they have thus new rule that people will no longer see your business page posts-unless our followers go out of their way to click into our timeline. Did you here about that?

Alima1413

Hi! I just read an ebook written by a Marketing Guru. He said, most of his sales came from FB ads. Through that ebook, he taught how to maximize the expense you used thru fb ads. first, know your audiences in Fb. You go to Audience insight and fill in the interest of your audience. There, it will come out lots of data, their purchasing behaviour, demogrphics, their page interest, etc. Once you already know these data, you will know who to target on your ads and eventually you can maximize the ad for just $5. The narrower your target the better you will get sales.
Also, in your description, put a call to action like free shipping or discounts and what is it for them if they buy your item, put countdown timer for urgency and things like those.

Hope this helps!

Hi! I just read an ebook written by a Marketing Guru. He said, most of his sales came from FB ads. Through that ebook, he taught how to maximize the expense you used thru fb ads. first, know your audiences in Fb. You go to Audience insight and fill in the interest of your audience. There, it will come out lots of data, their purchasing behaviour, demogrphics, their page interest, etc. Once you already know these data, you will know who to target on your ads and eventually you can maximize the ad for just $5. The narrower your target the better you will get sales.
Also, in your description, put a call to action like free shipping or discounts and what is it for them if they buy your item, put countdown timer for urgency and things like those.

Hope this helps!

What the name of the e-book, please?

Thanks.

Gerard

Hi Everyone,

I spent almost 20$ on only 5 link clicks on facebook ads, is there any tips to target the clicks of the audience with low cost ?

I read a lot about facebook ads and watching 2 famous digital marketing courses, By the way my website is new you can have a look here : https://www.threeesixty.org/

View attachment 2616

Hi, i've seen your site. It looks good but how is possible that you have 85k likes on your facebook page and you get only 5 clicks on your ad?
Ha ve you bought the likes? Because it's a strange thing...

ZAPPY

[...] is there any tips to target the clicks of the audience [...]
No tips for FB ads however will say adjust the timing of the email optin form

It blocked me from seeing anything on your store..

How can I give my email address to someone I know nothing about? Allow me to see what's what and then ask.

The quick (too quick) pop up is like the store owner wants my home address + door key without me knowing nothing about them :eek:

ahmedbana said:
I read a lot about facebook ads and watching 2 famous digital marketing courses
Perhaps rewatch?

Sometimes we missed things first time around

kevgl

Facebook Ads is one of the hardest ads platform to understand in my opinion. I have had this too but stopped spending money on this, until i i understand how it's done correctly.

I don't think it's a good start for someone who just got started with building websites, doesn't know enough about social media, or is new to dropshipping. I don't know if this applies to you, but it does apply to me, lol.

Have you tried any other platforms for advertising?