Extension for Opera and/or Firefox

Rich

Hello,

I don't know if I request for the right section. But, if it's possible, will you please considering develop an alidropship extension for Opera and/or Firefox. Recently, I have a problem using chrome on window 10 so have to use Opera instead. It's frustrating that I can not use to place an order automatically option.

Thank you in advance!

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello,

I don't know if I request for the right section. But, if it's possible, will you please considering develop an alidropship extension for Opera and/or Firefox. Recently, I have a problem using chrome on window 10 so have to use Opera instead. It's frustrating that I can not use to place an order automatically option.

Thank you in advance!
You can check if it works in Opera. I read somewhere on Forum that somebody installed our extension in Opera and it worked.

RexS

You can check if it works in Opera. I read somewhere on Forum that somebody installed our extension in Opera and it worked.

I have tested it on Opera and a few others. Get the"Install Chrome Extensions" mentioned by Xerro. . I have had only a very few problems. But not enough to go back to chrome. The only problem I encountered was with automatic ordering on one product. It also works well on the torch browser