Export product list

dezz

Hi everyone

I just starting using the plugin .

How can i export a list of products that was imported to the store already ? Maybe export to an excel spreadsheet or something .

Where are the settings for "Auto ordering" to Aliexpress when I receive an order ?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

dezz

Hi Victoria

I have gone through the knowledge base a few time and I guess I have missed the section on exporting the product list.
Can you point me to the exact article please.
Thanks

Hi, Victoria
When i export order. it did not align properly... how can we had a proper order export so that we can sent the list to supplier?

thanks

Christina

Administrator
Hi, Victoria
When i export order. it did not align properly... how can we had a proper order export so that we can sent the list to supplier?

thanks

There is an only option to export orders in CSV format in AliDropship plugin - press "Export CSV" button.
If the document seems to be improper, you can always edit it.

pouria

You can't export product out.. I had the same situation then i used other plugin " WP All Export " it's not perfect like export the prices, but u can have your product ID, Name, Category and some other information out on Excel. off course these function was on the free version, not sure if you can get all out on premium version tho.

Good luck