Exclude own IP from google analytics?

Nick84

Hello,

When I check my Traffic Report via the plugin (Page Views, Top Country) it seems to also capture the time I spent on my store with the pages I open. Is there a way to exclude my IP somehow from being tracked in the Google Analytics?
Because currently my country shows as number 1 in terms of top countries/visitors and I am sure this is not possible and only due to my visits simply because my promotions are targeted to different countries.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello,

When I check my Traffic Report via the plugin (Page Views, Top Country) it seems to also capture the time I spent on my store with the pages I open. Is there a way to exclude my IP somehow from being tracked in the Google Analytics?
Because currently my country shows as number 1 in terms of top countries/visitors and I am sure this is not possible and only due to my visits simply because my promotions are targeted to different countries.
https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1034840?hl=en

Nick84

on a bit of unrelated note - do you know if this is also possible for the facebook pixel? because it also seems to track my actions which screws the data