Exact automatic order flow for processing orders, including financial setup

David White

Hi, could someone please layout the EXACT STEPS needed for automatic ordering mechanics to work? Twice now I've processed an order but I always have to manually enter the Aliexpress order number in Woocommerce; it never gets passed across. I've tried once without a credit card being saved on Aliexpress, and once with. I have not registered on Alipay. Also when sending to the UK I always have to manually edit the shipping information on Aliexpress because it forces you to select a country within the union (e.g. England) which you wouldn't normally ever do.

It seems from reading around this forum that the automatic order flow somehow depends upon an Aliexpress account payment information being setup in a very particular way to work properly, which just seems really weird (I would have expected the plugin to just simply monitor when the Confirm button is pressed and then send the order number over). For the life of me, I just can't make it work properly. I really wish there was a proper guide on the Knowledge Base just for Woo, it's really difficult sorting out all the proper steps without one.

Tuton

I have the same issue order number wont import went I place order automatic I have to do it manually I have the alidropship version

LightlyScorched

Did you open up your order and click the "Get Tracking" button? All I do is wait for the order to be processed by the seller, then click the button inside the order and it's retrieved for me.

Attachments

• alidropship1.png
    alidropship1.png
    15.9 KB · Views: 14

Tuton

Did you open up your order and click the "Get Tracking" button? All I do is wait for the order to be processed by the seller, then click the button inside the order and it's retrieved for me.
thats for tracking number that works for me but it wont pull the tracking if the order number is not type in

David White

Yeah the Get Tracking function works very well, but it just won't import the order number. Always have to cut and paste which isn't a showstopper but is very annoying.

David White

yup same issue i have lol

I wish I knew what's causing it....it seems like people on this forum are in one of two camps, either they never have this issue, or it consistently affects those that do. It might be worth someone jumping on here without it, to explain their full order workflow, especially what they see on the screen when it comes to making a payment.

Try this: When you pay the order on Aliexpress, you will be redirected to a green screen which say "Thanks for your purchase, we will validate your payment ...." . At the bottom there are links to be redirected to "My Orders" "Order Details". Don't click on any of those links, just move to your woocommerce again to "Order Detail Page" and the #OrderNumber from Aliexpress will be filled automatically. It's very odd I know, but works. You have to be on the Thank you page of Aliexpress in order to get the order number properly. I hope this helps you

LightlyScorched

Try this: When you pay the order on Aliexpress, you will be redirected to a green screen which say "Thanks for your purchase, we will validate your payment ...." . At the bottom there are links to be redirected to "My Orders" "Order Details". Don't click on any of those links, just move to your woocommerce again to "Order Detail Page" and the #OrderNumber from Aliexpress will be filled automatically. It's very odd I know, but works. You have to be on the Thank you page of Aliexpress in order to get the order number properly. I hope this helps you

Excellent reply! Thank you, Carlos!