Errors/Bugs left on plugin (updated regulary)

merten

Hi,

Sofar still using my dropship websites. Having nice orders. But everyday I have to face errors or bugs in almost each of my websites. It's getting frustrating sometimes but don't have time to post a thread here.

- When loading "place order auto" many times i got the message "products in your cart are different" then click on continue. But then everything is alright. So instead of going to Aliexpress cart, you have to click again. When you have many orders its not auto-pilot anymore

-80% of the time the aliexpress order numbers are not imported. And auto importing tracking? I have Never seen this. And especially never saw auto updating orders from processing to shipped.

- Sometimes i still see this on order confirmation email. product price $4,67. Shipping % 0,00 total: $4,68. Very weird and you don't wanna see this on your invoice when you buy something. This is only a small amount, but if there is a bug then it could be higher as well. This happens me couple of times already. Still not fixed then.

- when importing products and you already have the import products tab open. Aliexpress still ask you to open it. So after importing 1-2 pages you need to reopen/refresh the page.

Last edited:

merten

UPDATE:
-Processing orders. 3 items status added (GREEN). Again I have to click continue. Then in the basket there are only 2 products. So if you don't pay attention and just pay, your customer will miss 1 item. I always check it because I know this BUG.

The plugin here is fooling you around that it has added the products, which IS NOT true.

merten

UPDATE
- Processing orders. 4 items total, 1 item is "out of stock" so it's yellow. I just click continue so it goes to aliexpress basket. Then the product is just there. Again the plugin is fooling you around. It say's out of stock (and normally you think that you have to find another supplier) but then when you look into the cart the product is there.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi,

Sofar still using my dropship websites. Having nice orders. But everyday I have to face errors or bugs in almost each of my websites. It's getting frustrating sometimes but don't have time to post a thread here.

- When loading "place order auto" many times i got the message "products in your cart are different" then click on continue. But then everything is alright. So instead of going to Aliexpress cart, you have to click again. When you have many orders its not auto-pilot anymore

-80% of the time the aliexpress order numbers are not imported. And auto importing tracking? I have Never seen this. And especially never saw auto updating orders from processing to shipped.

- Sometimes i still see this on order confirmation email. product price $4,67. Shipping % 0,00 total: $4,68. Very weird and you don't wanna see this on your invoice when you buy something. This is only a small amount, but if there is a bug then it could be higher as well. This happens me couple of times already. Still not fixed then.

- when importing products and you already have the import products tab open. Aliexpress still ask you to open it. So after importing 1-2 pages you need to reopen/refresh the page.

Further still happy about the plugin. However it should cost me not more than 30 minutes a day to operate it when bugs are fixed. But now its more like 1-3 hours. Because nobody is going to wait the whole duration of processing your orders to aliexpress. (1-3 minutes each order). My idea is that I will post errors/bugs which I encounter and post them here.
Thank you for letting us know , we will have a look at these issues.

merten

UPDATE
- Processing orders (20pcs total) all GREEN and have to click again on continue. Then in aliexpress it says this: "Please note that product products you selected are not available now." . If its not available, how can the plugin add it to the cart.

merten

UPDATE:

I got customers worldwide. They fill in their names adress etc. But then in aliexpress when you process the order, only English is allowed.
So sometimes you can just change some letters and then its oke. But when somebody orders from Vietnam or the middle east the names are different.

So perhaps its better when if they order that the message is there. "please write english only" .

merten

UPDATE:

new order, total products 6. Placing order automatically. All products have added/green in alidropship plugin. Then in aliexpress basket there are only 4 products.

merten

UPDATE:

When asking customers to write down their name and address in English language (must have for aliexpress) they mostly get upset. And actually they are right to but this is still an issue with aliexpress as well.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
UPDATE:

I got customers worldwide. They fill in their names adress etc. But then in aliexpress when you process the order, only English is allowed.
So sometimes you can just change some letters and then its oke. But when somebody orders from Vietnam or the middle east the names are different.

So perhaps its better when if they order that the message is there. "please write english only" .
We made transliteration for this purpose.