Error when installing AliDropship plugin

voztents

When I installed Alidropship plugin, I received the error message as attached image. Looking forward to admin can help meScreenshot_4.png

mromaha

i'm getting this error every time I try to put in my activation key.

Could not connection. cURL error 35: gnutls_handshake() failed: A TLS fatal alert has been received.

can some one contact me

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
i'm getting this error every time I try to put in my activation key.

Could not connection. cURL error 35: gnutls_handshake() failed: A TLS fatal alert has been received.

can some one contact me
There might be three reasons why your license cannot be activated:

1. Your cURL is outdated. You might have got this error when trying to activate your add-on license: “Could not connection. cURL error 35: gnutls_handshake() failed: A TLS fatal alert has been received“. Get in touch with your host’s support team with the request to update their cURL library to the latest version.

2. There is no open incoming connection available on your server. To resolve the issue, request your host’s support to allow open incoming connection for your website.

3. Your WordPress Address (URL) and Site Address (URL) do not match. Make sure they are the same as your current domain name (WP Dashboard => Settings => General).

JasonP

I got my Alidropship plugin license key yesterday. As I was building my site it became so messy that I decided to delete my database and start all over again. Today I installed Boldgrid powered by WordPress and Alidropship. After entering my license key I got this message:

Warning: array_flip(): Can only flip STRING and INTEGER values! in /home/clipxb5/shopatoneprice.com/bg_shopatoneprice.com/wp-admin/includes/menu.php on line 274

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/clipxb5/shopatoneprice.com/bg_shopatoneprice.com/wp-admin/includes/menu.php:274) in /home/clipxb5/shopatoneprice.com/bg_shopatoneprice.com/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1216

Thinking that Boldgrid can't be used I uninstalled it and reinstalled WordPress. But when I entered my license key it prompted "wrong site". Can you help to resolve this? Thanks!

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I got my Alidropship plugin license key yesterday. As I was building my site it became so messy that I decided to delete my database and start all over again. Today I installed Boldgrid powered by WordPress and Alidropship. After entering my license key I got this message:

Warning: array_flip(): Can only flip STRING and INTEGER values! in /home/clipxb5/shopatoneprice.com/bg_shopatoneprice.com/wp-admin/includes/menu.php on line 274

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/clipxb5/shopatoneprice.com/bg_shopatoneprice.com/wp-admin/includes/menu.php:274) in /home/clipxb5/shopatoneprice.com/bg_shopatoneprice.com/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1216

Thinking that Boldgrid can't be used I uninstalled it and reinstalled WordPress. But when I entered my license key it prompted "wrong site". Can you help to resolve this? Thanks!

We've reset your license, so it should work now.
As for errors - it is hard to say what might be the issue without detailed explanation of your actions. You can PM me your domain name and WP login credentials with a description of what you want - we will check.

JasonP

We've reset your license, so it should work now.
As for errors - it is hard to say what might be the issue without detailed explanation of your actions. You can PM me your domain name and WP login credentials with a description of what you want - we will check.
Thanks Victoria! It's working! Now I need to start rebuilding my site.