Error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function

Cae2

Hello! when I use Alidropship plugin with another specific plugin do track my shipment, it gives the following error when I enter on an order:

1 - Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function WC_Correios_Orders::item_display_delivery_forecast(), 1 passed in /home4/store/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286 and exactly 2 expected in /home4/store/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-correios/includes/class-wc-correios-orders.php:56 Stack trace: #0 /home4/store/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WC_Correios_Orders->item_display_delivery_forecast('Cor') #1 /home4/store/wp-includes/plugin.php(203): WP_Hook->apply_filters('Cor', Array) #2 /home4/store/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/init.php(0): apply_filters('woocommerce_ord...', 'Cor') #3 /home4/store/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): adsw_before_order_itemmeta(65, Object(WC_Order_Item_Product), Object(WC_Product_Variation)) #4 /home4/store/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array) #5 /home4/brilhe - /home4/store/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-correios/includes/class-wc-correios-orders.php - 56

anyone know if there is something that I can do?
Thank you!

Christina

Administrator
Hello! when I use Alidropship plugin with another specific plugin do track my shipment, it gives the following error when I enter on an order:

1 - Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function WC_Correios_Orders::item_display_delivery_forecast(), 1 passed in /home4/store/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286 and exactly 2 expected in /home4/store/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-correios/includes/class-wc-correios-orders.php:56 Stack trace: #0 /home4/store/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WC_Correios_Orders->item_display_delivery_forecast('Cor') #1 /home4/store/wp-includes/plugin.php(203): WP_Hook->apply_filters('Cor', Array) #2 /home4/store/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/init.php(0): apply_filters('woocommerce_ord...', 'Cor') #3 /home4/store/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): adsw_before_order_itemmeta(65, Object(WC_Order_Item_Product), Object(WC_Product_Variation)) #4 /home4/store/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array) #5 /home4/brilhe - /home4/store/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-correios/includes/class-wc-correios-orders.php - 56

anyone know if there is something that I can do?
Thank you!

Hello, Cae2!

Suppose, you're using the plugin which is incompatible with our plugin.