Error on Login page/ Register page. Customers can not register an account on the site

daica85

Hello,

I've just bought the plugin, however, when "enable customer accounts and user registration" in AliDropship => Settings => Customer Accounts, customers can not register an account. The 2 pages:

https://example.com/userlogin and https://example.com/register has the error tittle "Page not found" while they have content, but can not register or login too.

When registering a new account, it through an error msg: "Error: Invalid Parameters used in API call.Hence failed."
When login with an account, it said: "Your account is not activated"

Please guide me how to fix this. Thank you

Last edited:

Christina

Administrator
Hello,

I've just bought the plugin, however, when "enable customer accounts and user registration" in AliDropship => Settings => Customer Accounts, customers can not register an account. The 2 pages:

https://example.com/userlogin and https://example.com/register has the error tittle "Page not found" while they have content, but can not register or login too.

When registering a new account, it through an error msg: "Error: Invalid Parameters used in API call.Hence failed."
When login with an account, it said: "Your account is not activated"

Please guide me how to fix this. Thank you

Hello, dear client! Could you please PM me your domain name and WP login details to check the issue?

Lika

Staff member
The error "Error: Invalid Parameters used in API call.Hence failed." appears when you set up account before setting up email notifications. Account creation requires a notification sent to the customer to verify the account. When notifications are set up, accounts can be created as well.

sandip

is that fixed we have accoount varify problem,customer can create account but can't varify with email address.

Lika

Staff member
is that fixed we have accoount varify problem,customer can create account but can't varify with email address.
Could you please check if your email notifications are set up? You can see (and test them) in Alidropship-> Settings-> Notifications. If notifications are set up and working, the customers will be able to receive verification emails.

To set up notifications in Alidropship original, please refer to this article: https://help.alidropship.com/en/articles/2240533-email-notifications-setup

sandip

Hi
That is fine now.I just resetup with pepipost and readded all records in cpanel.Rest one of the member help me, i think they added account pages again.That is working fine now.Thanks

kzhelbutt

I am also having Problem with user registration process i end up disable it hope new updates will come soon with bug fixed

sandip

Try to do these steps. Sigin and online chat with pepipost customer services .They can help you to setup from their side .
firstly resetup with pepipost and readded all records in cpanel.
Then needs to make that pages again i think you can contact alidropship team.
Thanks

kzhelbutt

Try to do these steps. Sigin and online chat with pepipost customer services .They can help you to setup from their side .
firstly resetup with pepipost and readded all records in cpanel.
Then needs to make that pages again i think you can contact alidropship team.
Thanks
I did contacted Alidropship team they said it is a bug and they will fix it in next update and next update time is unknown cuz it is been a week since i reported luckily i lost one customer only hope they will fix it on fast track

sandip

Yes i don't know why service is little bit slow i losse two three orders customers turn in a minute.My all customer up to they fix got stuff from ebay.First i got registration problem,then i got problem customer can't pay so when they fixed try your own order or rewuest they can check your site.Before this never happen even I was hacked and they fix i n a minute.I think they have less staff.

sandip

I think you try above steps.I got message with same problem may be you got same so try by own little bit.I got message like this
:-"You need to remove the record for this setting in your cPanel, then remove your domain from the account of Pepipost (also remove all TXT records from Pepipost in your cPanel) and re-add it again. "
try to do these steps.
Thanks

sha77

Then there is this issue: emails to Microsoft accounts (and some others) are blocked when they come from Alidropship colocated servers. This means countless customer are unable to sign up for new accounts, as the new users do not get the email requesting them to verify their new account.

And, as the AD plugin is currently implemented, it is now impossible to edit the fields for user sign-up (in Settings > Notifications), which means alidropship customers can't even tell their own customers to not use MS emails.

The bug affects all emails ending with outlook.com, live.com, live.de, live.fr, hotmail.com, etc. Along with a bunch of email addresses from Yahoo and T-mobile, etc.