Error in Placing Order- No product in your store

DanielM

Hello!

For several days i receive the error below when i try to automatically place an order. Please note that some orders are placed without any error and some are partially placed (2 out of 3 products for example), also everything is updated and the products are listed on the website.

Best Regards,
Daniel M

Attachments

• Captură de ecran 2021-02-11 111526.jpg
    Captură de ecran 2021-02-11 111526.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 17

chris37

Hello!

For several days i receive the error below when i try to automatically place an order. Please note that some orders are placed without any error and some are partially placed (2 out of 3 products for example), also everything is updated and the products are listed on the website.

Best Regards,
Daniel M
Did you published all of your products?

Georgy

This started to happen more than a week ago, so the update from yesterday has nothing to do with it.
Hello, Daniel! Thank you for reaching us.
I'm George, Product Manager at Alidropship. Could you please provide your access details here? (WP + cPanel)?

AndreKoppies

I have the same issue. All plugins are up to date exept for the latest update of woocommerce 5.0..
All products are published and I checked if the varients are still connected to the Ali products.

chris37

I have the same issue. All plugins are up to date exept for the latest update of woocommerce 5.0..
All products are published and I checked if the varients are still connected to the Ali products.
You just anwser to yourself what you must do ;)

Comet7008

Just sent them on dm.
Hi DanielM,
I'm wondering if you heard back from the support team.
I'm also in contact with them regarding the same issue and for now I've been advised to reset the products. However, I'm really hesitant to do so because I have more than 40 products in my store and resetting them will replace all my customized photos, descriptions and variants.
I hope there is a better way so please keep us updated if you've heard anything different. Thanks!

DanielM

Hi DanielM,
I'm wondering if you heard back from the support team.
I'm also in contact with them regarding the same issue and for now I've been advised to reset the products. However, I'm really hesitant to do so because I have more than 40 products in my store and resetting them will replace all my customized photos, descriptions and variants.
I hope there is a better way so please keep us updated if you've heard anything different. Thanks!
The issues wasn't solved untill now. I have tried to reset the product and the issue is solved, however, i have more than 1000+ items in my store and this is deffinetly not an option for me. I'm planning on moving to shopify+oberlo, too many errors for this plugin lately.

AndreKoppies

@George Murdasov Is it possible to figure out what is causing this issue and create a solution for resetting only that issue? One step in that reset process fixes it so perhaps we can determine what it is and add the fix in the next update.

For me I don't have that many products as @DanielM but still 140 products where it will be not very efficient to do all te work of customizing and adding my own pics to the products again.

If you want I can give you access to my site to investigate. Let me know.

Georgy

@George Murdasov Is it possible to figure out what is causing this issue and create a solution for resetting only that issue? One step in that reset process fixes it so perhaps we can determine what it is and add the fix in the next update.

For me I don't have that many products as @DanielM but still 140 products where it will be not very efficient to do all te work of customizing and adding my own pics to the products again.

If you want I can give you access to my site to investigate. Let me know.
Hello! Thank you for reaching out. We have just released a new version of the plugin, please, update and then try to place your order again. If that will not help you, text me back with website credentials. Best regards, George

Georgy

Hello!

Best Regards,
Daniel M

The issues wasn't solved untill now. I have tried to reset the product and the issue is solved, however, i have more than 1000+ items in my store and this is deffinetly not an option for me. I'm planning on moving to shopify+oberlo, too many errors for this plugin lately.
Hello! I've sent you an answer PM. I've checked the example you have provided. The issue was related to managing attributes/variations in the wrong way. Sync with AliExpress for that product was broken.

chris37

Hello! I've sent you an answer PM. I've checked the example you have provided. The issue was related to managing attributes/variations in the wrong way. Sync with AliExpress for that product was broken.
I just notice the paypal checkout which I have also place in product page us well stop working,

In the checkout page is working normal.

But in the product page for fast paypal checkout is not working.

It's that related to latest update of woo plugin?

Georgy

I just notice the paypal checkout which I have also place in product page us well stop working,

In the checkout page is working normal.

But in the product page for fast paypal checkout is not working.

It's that related to latest update of woo plugin?
Hello, Chris! No, we didn't touch single pages, checkout, cart. We've just fixed auto-filling for products with multi-variations (it is a kind of internal refactoring of the code). And we didn't update any themes today. Which theme are you using? And which plugin are you using for Paypal Payment?

chris37

Hello, Chris! No, we didn't touch single pages, checkout, cart. We've just fixed auto-filling for products with multi-variations (it is a kind of internal refactoring of the code). And we didn't update any themes today. Which theme are you using? And which plugin are you using for Paypal Payment?
Theme: da Vinci woo
Plugin:WooCommerce PayPal Checkout Gateway

In the checkout page is working normal, but when I go to hit paypal checkout in the single products page is not do anything.