Error! AliDropship Image Optimizer add-on requires Alidropship plugin or AliDropship Woo plugin for its proper work

Luxurious

i have get this error "Error! AliDropship Image Optimizer add-on requires Alidropship plugin or AliDropship Woo plugin for its proper work "
Am using this plugin with all my wordpress websites !! whats i can i do now and not all of them have alidropship !

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
i have get this error "Error! AliDropship Image Optimizer add-on requires Alidropship plugin or AliDropship Woo plugin for its proper work "
Am using this plugin with all my wordpress websites !! whats i can i do now and not all of them have alidropship !
Hello!

We are already aware about this issue and we are currently fixing it. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Luxurious

you need alidropship plugin installed for you run AliDropship Image Optimizer add-on!
why i need , i have purchased this plugin for all my website , even one not related to alidropship , and i ask the support before if this plugin support website without alidropship , and they said yes

Luxurious

its better to make this plugin universal and working on all platform , because its optimizing image for SEO could work on all websites

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
its better to make this plugin universal and working on all platform , because its optimizing image for SEO could work on all websites
As a temporary solution, I can offer you to use the previous SEO Image Optimizer add-on version, it should work fine with non-AliDropship websites as well.

As soon as we will fix the issue with the current SEO Image Optimizer add-on version, it will be available as well later.

I am attaching the previous SEO Image Optimizer add-on version, you can download it here:

Attachments

• adsimageoptimizer 1.1.7 ion72.zip
    653.6 KB · Views: 2

Luxurious

As a temporary solution, I can offer you to use the previous SEO Image Optimizer add-on version, it should work fine with non-AliDropship websites as well.

As soon as we will fix the issue with the current SEO Image Optimizer add-on version, it will be available as well later.

I am attaching the previous SEO Image Optimizer add-on version, you can download it here:
there is 3 new updates now and still issue not fixed , if u dont want to support all type of websites please stop playing game and remove this from plugin description
1637308714306.png: