EPN Webmaster option

Direct Webstore

The landing page for EPN from the Alidropship Woo plugin URL is different to that in the Knowledge base. There is no option to sign up as a "webmaster". The Webmaster link on top of the page is linked to https://epn.bz/en, the current page. There is only one "Signup" button . See screenshot

When using that signup button, there is no "Deeplink" option under tools.

Is EPN still available?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-10-15 125647.png
    Screenshot 2024-10-15 125647.png
    340.4 KB · Views: 5

Direct Webstore

It doesn't. Like I already said, when you signup with that red button, there is no "Deeplink" option under Tools.

And like I also said, that Webmasters link above does nothing. Its linked to that same page.

Direct Webstore

Actually, when you sign up via that red button, it's for the Affillliate account, not the Webmasters account, hence the missing Deeplink option under tools.

Direct Webstore

It's not. See screenshot.

Again, using that Red Button sets up an AFFILIATE account. Clicking the Webmaster link above, does nothing! It's linked to that same page!

I just deleted my account and made another one again. It only sets up an Affiliate account.

The only reason you can see the Deeplink link is because you probably "already" have a "Webmaster" account.

Again ... there is currently no way to create a webmaster account based on the Knowledge base info or your info.

Try setting up a new account and you will see what I mean.

Screenshot 2024-10-16 144653.png

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

And when typing "Webmaster account" into their FAQ search box I get this ... see screenshot.

And when clicking the suppport link on that page, it results in a 404 page.

Screenshot 2024-10-16 150537.png

Last edited:

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
If you won't spend 2 minutes making a new account with a spare email address to see for yourself, then I give up.

The Knowledge Base info is out of date and should be removed.

o_O
Have you already tried to visit this page?

It has the information about Deeplink creation, from what I can see:
1729058634618.png
Anyways, in case you find this informaion insufficient, please, contact EPN support Team by using this email support@epn.bz , as long as they should have more relevant information about the service they develop.

Direct Webstore

No. Where was the link to that page on the site? I can't see it anywhere. But it does not solve the problem. I still can't create a "Webmasters" account from the landing page https://epn.bz/en/

Again ... ONLY an Affiliate account can be created from the page https://epn.bz/en/ mentioned by you and the Knowledge Base and the Woo plugin link

And again, the "webmaster" link on that page does nothing.

Why do I have to keep repeating this?

If you tried creating a "new account" yourself like I suggested, you will see the problem, but you won't ... so forget it.

I'm getting sick of repeating myself over and over. Just drop it ... this is getting nowhere.