EPN stopped paying out Non affiliate goods on AE

merten

Is this the end of cashback from ALI? This message was received on EPN bz.
Translated with Google Translate:

Good afternoon!
From September 1, 2020, Aliexpress stops paying commission for non-affiliated goods regardless of the delivery country (previously they did not pay only for orders with delivery to CIS countries, except Ukraine).
The change applies only to the following types of traffic: "Cashback", "Toolbars and browser extensions", "DropShiping".
For the rest of the permitted types of traffic, when buying non-affiliate goods with delivery to non-CIS countries, the commission will be charged.

Is this the end, or is support working on a work around somehow already?

Direct Webstore

Is this the end of cashback from ALI?
No.

is support working on a work around somehow already?
Probably not, as it's not necessary.

Why?
Aliexpress stops paying commission for non-affiliated goods
Aliexpress said:
Non-affiliated products are products from sellers that have not joined the AliExpress affiliate program.

I'd say that the bulk of Aliexpress sellers, if they have a brain in their head, would have joined the "Aliexpress Affiliate Program".

Is this the end
Only for this thread. ;)

merten

No.

Probably not, as it's not necessary.

Why?

I'd say that the bulk of Aliexpress sellers, if they have a brain in their head, would have joined the "Aliexpress Affiliate Program".

Only for this thread. ;)

Thanks for your input.

We see our affiliate cashback going down with 80% because of this and you said its not necessary, that's to short-minded. Maybe for you it's not that important for some reasons but for us it's a cashcow. Still too much brainless sellers left am afraid..

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

We see our affiliate cashback going down with 80%
These cashbacks are just a "nice cherry on top" of the main "normal" profit. 80% of a free extra juicy cherry is still fine by me. ;)

and you said its not necessary
Because the Cashback scheme still works and the normal profits I make are just fine. "Relying" on something that could have its plug pulled at any time isn't very desirable, in my book. Apart from the OBVIOUS fact that Alidropship has no control over Aliexpress anyway, which makes your question about "what are they going to do about it?", moot.

that's to short-minded
No. It's "realistic".

Maybe for you it's not that important
It's "extremely nice" but "relying" on it is outright foolish.

but for us it's a cashcow.
"Us"? You more or less stated above that it's "maybe" not for me, but here you are talking for everybody else. No one else has even bothered to reply to this thread.

Still too much brainless sellers left am afraid..
"Too much/many"? There's quite a few, but "too many"? That's just a matter of opinion depending on how much exaggeration someone is prone to.

is support working on a work around somehow already?
Like I said above, It has absolutely nothing to do with Alidropship. You will have to contact Aliexpress and voice your complaints to them.

Is this the end
Apparently not for you.

You and anyone else who unrealistically considers that this "free cherry on top" MUST be paid for ALL sellers, whether they are in the Affiliate Program or not, will just have to try your luck, contacting Aliexpress, and complaining about it.

But anyone who has had experience dealing with Aliexpress "knows" that would be a complete waste of time. PLUS, let's face it, what Aliexpress is doing is 100% REASONABLE. Why should they pay cashbacks for purchases made from NON-Affiliate Program members?

I choose to concern myself with other things. Like increasing sales ... the backbone of the business.

Disclaimer: The above is just my opinion based on the "reality" of the situation.

Last edited:

merten

Exactly, but going from 100% back to 20% is a loss on serious cash. But then I am the only one who is talking about it or open it up but that's fine. Not everything can be solved and there we have work-arounds for.

Direct Webstore

going down with 80%
back to 20%

just a matter of opinion depending on how much exaggeration someone is prone to.

You really should concentrate on making sales and treat the cashback as a nice little extra. Only.
It's only Aliexpress that has it at all. No other dropshipping source uses it.

Just be thankful for what you get, in my book.

This thread is pointless. I'm clicking Unwatch.