Epacket your order arrived in post office notification

yoha03

Hi,

Does anyone ever received this below notification? i used epacket to US and get this notification from aliexpress and in aliexpress tracking it is shown as delivered

Your order has arrived at your local post office. Come pick it up!

What does this mean?does it mean my customer need to go to post office? Or it will be delivered to them?

Thanks

Isdima

Yes that the costumer didn't be in their delivery adress and they get back to the post office so the costumer go to the office to receive the package.

yoha03

Yes that the costumer didn't be in their delivery adress and they get back to the post office so the costumer go to the office to receive the package.

But the tracking from aliexpress stated that it is delivered

Isn't usually postal service will leave a delivery notes to customer when they are not at home?

Because by only using aliexpress email how my customer can get the item on the post office?

Isdima

With the tracking code
But the tracking from aliexpress stated that it is delivered

Isn't usually postal service will leave a delivery notes to customer when they are not at home?

Because by only using aliexpress email how my customer can get the item on the post office?
With the tracking number

Mar

Hi,

Does anyone ever received this below notification? i used epacket to US and get this notification from aliexpress and in aliexpress tracking it is shown as delivered

Your order has arrived at your local post office. Come pick it up!

What does this mean?does it mean my customer need to go to post office? Or it will be delivered to them?

Thanks
Since there are two conflicting messages about the package, the right thing to do is send an email to the customer, ask if the order is received, if not collect it in your local Post Office. You will not lose anything.