ePacket or "free" filter in Woo plugin?

Volker

Maybe I just need better glasses, but I can't find where to set the bulk import filter in the WooCommerce plugin for certain shipping options, for example "free" or "ePacket". Is this feature not integrated, or do I miss a setting somewhere? Since the Chrome browser extension can handle it, I think the plugin should be do it as well...?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Maybe I just need better glasses, but I can't find where to set the bulk import filter in the WooCommerce plugin for certain shipping options, for example "free" or "ePacket". Is this feature not integrated, or do I miss a setting somewhere? Since the Chrome browser extension can handle it, I think the plugin should be do it as well...?
you can use ePacket filter in extension only:

Free shipping on Jackets & Coats in Women's Clothing & Accessories and more on AliExpress - Go...png

Volker

Any plans to integrate this feature in the plugin? Or what is the reason for not having it integrated?

Volker

I am still talking about the WooCommerce plugin, not the browser plugin. I want to setup an import and have it run in the background on my server. The Chrome plugin would be obsolete if the Wordpress plugins would be capable of a proper filtering.

So again: What is the reason for not having it in the WP plugins already?

Mar

I am still talking about the WooCommerce plugin, not the browser plugin. I want to setup an import and have it run in the background on my server. The Chrome plugin would be obsolete if the Wordpress plugins would be capable of a proper filtering.

So again: What is the reason for not having it in the WP plugins already?
That filter in AliExpress is there due to Alidropship plugin and chrome extension. Alidropship menu is in WP admin and it trigger everything. I don't understand what else are you asking. As the support said, it is already there.

Volker

I give up, this conversation is just too stupid. I CAN NOT set within the WooCommerce plugin, that I want to bulk import for example 500 products with only "ePacket" or "free" shipping available. I MUST do this using the Chrome plugin, and this is - because of the limitations of the Aliexpress website - NOT able to import 500 products at once. It can only import the products from a single page in Aliexpress, and this takes up a lot of time. This is what I was talking about, but it looks like you don't want to understand me.

Mar

I give up, this conversation is just too stupid. I CAN NOT set within the WooCommerce plugin, that I want to bulk import for example 500 products with only "ePacket" or "free" shipping available. I MUST do this using the Chrome plugin, and this is - because of the limitations of the Aliexpress website - NOT able to import 500 products at once. It can only import the products from a single page in Aliexpress, and this takes up a lot of time. This is what I was talking about, but it looks like you don't want to understand me.
That screenshot above with ePacket filter is for bulk import. You can import even a million products, of course not at once. Everybody understand what you want, but everything has limitations. You just cannot ask anything that come up in your mind. Haven't seen anybody else with this problem.

Volker

Really? I can not ask what I want to ask? The question was if this feature has been implemented in the WooCommerce Alidropship plugin or not. And I am not allowed to ask this? Really??? Instead of telling me that this function is not implemented, you keep telling me how the Chrome plugin works, what I never asked for.

This is the only forum in the world where a customer is not allowed to ask a question. This is ridiculous.

THE END

Mar

Really? I can not ask what I want to ask? The question was if this feature has been implemented in the WooCommerce Alidropship plugin or not. And I am not allowed to ask this? Really??? Instead of telling me that this function is not implemented, you keep telling me how the Chrome plugin works, what I never asked for.

This is the only forum in the world where a customer is not allowed to ask a question. This is ridiculous.

THE END

THE END
Your statement is mixed up and hard to understand. You said earlier that the conversation is stupid and complain about woocommerce plugin cannot import 500 products. Yes it is really stupid. In fact you are barking at the wrong tree. You are complaining about woocommerce plugin, yet you are here in Alidropship forum. For your information, woocommerce plugin don't have the function to import products. Importing products is a function of Alidropship plugin. Now you are talking about WooCommerce Alidropship plugin. If you have a problem with woocommerce plugin, find it's forum.

Direct Webstore

Really? I can not ask what I want to ask?
This is the only forum in the world where a customer is not allowed to ask a question.
Sure you can! You can ask all the ignorant questions you like! This forum is FULL of people asking stupid questions! It's great! You can even ask that the plugin turns water into wine if you like. Don't worry about the fact that it's impractical and/or redundant because the wine already exists and you don't understand how to drink it ... lol :)

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

Any plans to integrate this feature in the plugin?
What you seem to fail to realise is that the plugin and the chrome extension go hand in hand. Together they make the "system". You need to stop thinking in simplistic terms like having "one self contained unit" doing "everything". It's just not necessary. The system as it is "works". You just don't understand how, and you seem to be stubbornly refusing to even try to understand. No one else has the problem you imagine that you have. Now take a deep breath and think about that. OK? Now what does that tell you?

:)