epacket don't have tracking?

Enov

Hi guys,

I have a little question for those who do worldwide shipping.

Actually EPACKET is available for about 20 countries (without tracking), if you have to choose between :

1 - CHINA POST REGISTERED AIR MAIL WITH TRACKING (17 - 29 days appr)

2 - EPACKET WITHOUT TRACKING (20-40 days appr)

What do you think is the best ? How people can wait 30 days for product that cost $5 ?

Direct Webstore

That's like asking "Which is better? Brown shoes or Black shoes?" ... it's up to the individual customer what they consider "best". e.g ... For me, getting free shipping and waiting a bit longer is "best". For my impatient friend, paying for registered airmail and getting his item faster is "best".

But just to simplify things ... I just import products with "Free shipping" only ... and don't worry about it. This is what Yarros and his team do with their 20 or so stores.

Sunster

Staff member
Hi guys,

I have a little question for those who do worldwide shipping.

Actually EPACKET is available for about 20 countries (without tracking), if you have to choose between :

1 - CHINA POST REGISTERED AIR MAIL WITH TRACKING (17 - 29 days appr)

2 - EPACKET WITHOUT TRACKING (20-40 days appr)

What do you think is the best ? How people can wait 30 days for product that cost $5 ?

I think you have those reversed. Epacket is always going to be the best choice as it is faster and adds door to door tracking. Yes it adds $3-5 to the total cost but i just wrap that up in my markup and offer free shipping. You should never look at personal preference but what most customers want..and that's to get their package as quick as possible.

Olga

I think you have those reversed. Epacket is always going to be the best choice as it is faster and adds door to door tracking. Yes it adds $3-5 to the total cost but i just wrap that up in my markup and offer free shipping. You should never look at personal preference but what most customers want..and that's to get their package as quick as possible.

thanks lots for this. is just that when looking at many buyers that they give epacket option says tracking not available, so there is always thracking with it?
sorry I'm investigating as i want to start my shop, thanks