Embeding Youtube video

MandyJess

Hi, just want to ask if we are fine to embed any video from Youtube on our product details section?
For e.g. like tutorial kind of video showing how to use certain product such as yoga stretch band.

Mar

Hi, just want to ask if we are fine to embed any video from Youtube on our product details section?
For e.g. like tutorial kind of video showing how to use certain product such as yoga stretch band.
Yes, you should be able to add video from Youtube in your site product page.

uooos

Hello. There is an application that allows you to download this from tik tok. If I'm not mistaken, then this https://qload.info/ is it. I have a positive attitude towards Tik Tok, because I use it myself and I have several videos there. There you can find useful videos, for example, how to make a hairstyle, what is fashionable or not, and so on, but also there are hilarious and cool videos, and I like these videos and I even shoot them myself.

Last edited: