Email notification set up via Pepipost

Harun

Hello team. My name is Harun.I recently launched my dropshipping store with Alidropship. I need to set up email notification for my store for customer purchases, subscriptions etc. I I chose to use Pepipost. My API key was generated and my domain approved successfully. However when carrying out the tests in my plugin for email notifications after purchases, I get a message that wrong API call parameters were used. I have tried to reach out to Pepipost support severally but am not getting a satisfactory help. I believe that there is someone here who has subscribed to Pepipost and a kind advice will be highly appreciated. I am not tech savvy and I find the whole email set up a bit too technical. This has halted my operations and am quite frustrated. Please help

Mar

Hello team. My name is Harun.I recently launched my dropshipping store with Alidropship. I need to set up email notification for my store for customer purchases, subscriptions etc. I I chose to use Pepipost. My API key was generated and my domain approved successfully. However when carrying out the tests in my plugin for email notifications after purchases, I get a message that wrong API call parameters were used. I have tried to reach out to Pepipost support severally but am not getting a satisfactory help. I believe that there is someone here who has subscribed to Pepipost and a kind advice will be highly appreciated. I am not tech savvy and I find the whole email set up a bit too technical. This has halted my operations and am quite frustrated. Please help
If I were you, I would not waste time with Pepipost. I tried to use it with no success, even my host provider tried, again with no success. Pepipost support is next to nothing. Do you use SMTP plugin with your host provider's deafult SMTP host? Yes, email setup is complicated and you need an email delivery program that don't send your emails in spam folder. You need help from your host provider, ask recommendation and help in setup.

Last edited:

Harun

If I were you, I would not waste time with Pepipost. I tried to use it with no success, even my host provider tried, again with no success. Pepipost support is next to nothing.
I prefer an easy to use email service provider with good customer support. I will really appreciate to engage one. Any suggestions please??

Harun

I prefer an easy to use email service provider with good customer support. I will appreciate to engage one. Any suggestions please??

Mar

I prefer an easy to use email service provider with good customer support. I will appreciate to engage one. Any suggestions please??
My host provider use Mailchannels as their default mail program for all their clients as long as you use their deafult SMTP host. It is very good and it is free for me as a client, but it won't be free for you. If you are willing to pay visit this link: https://www.mailchannels.com. With other host provider, I use Sparkpost. It is good and free with good support, try it. Same as Pepipost setup, setting any mail program involve adding DNS records, etc. not so easy.