Email client

Rechell

hello, when the order of my customers were processed and shipped I got an email notification but when I go to sendinblue I cannot find these emails, arent they supposed to be available there? and how can I know if the client received those notifications about their orders?
how can I email my clients informing the shipment is delivered?
would appreciate your help, thanks

Igor

Administrator
Staff member
hello, when the order of my customers were processed and shipped I got an email notification but when I go to sendinblue I cannot find these emails, arent they supposed to be available there? and how can I know if the client received those notifications about their orders?
how can I email my clients informing the shipment is delivered?
would appreciate your help, thanks
Hello,
In your sendinblue account you should be able to view some statistics and logs, but not the emails themselves.
If you received the email, your clients should have received it as well. you can also check the activities in your AliDropship -- > Reports --> Activities section.
To send an email informing the order is shipped, please change the status of your order to 'Shipped'. Informing the customers that their order is delivered via email is optional, you can do it manually.

Rechell

Hello,
In your sendinblue account you should be able to view some statistics and logs, but not the emails themselves.
If you received the email, your clients should have received it as well. you can also check the activities in your AliDropship -- > Reports --> Activities section.
To send an email informing the order is shipped, please change the status of your order to 'Shipped'. Informing the customers that their order is delivered via email is optional, you can do it manually.
thanks igor, but how can communicate with my client? where do i see emails to my shop and how can I send emails using the support email address?

Rechell

Thank you Igor, will set up now.
But note that I lost sales because two friends wanted to buy and the payment when they click it just go back to the same fields of filling up the billing and shipping details and it does not direct to paypal. The same case as before can you please urgently investigate because this is not good the one sales i lost is 34$ :(