El Greco Original Theme System Font Stack

BaB

Hi @George Murdasov,

Is there a possibility that the El Greco Original theme uses the system font stack instead of the fonts found in the theme? This would further improve the performance of the theme.

I would also like to know how to exclude certain images from the lazy load system in the El Greco Original theme?

chris37

I would also like to know how to exclude certain images from the lazy load system in the El Greco Original theme?
I will answer only that part of the question. You can not exclude images from the lazy load original theme..

But you can do the follow.

Disable the default theme lazy load.

Then install any cache plugin that provide lazy load support. So now you can exclude any image you like from the lazy load .

BaB

Hi Chris,

I've already tried this variant, but for some reason it doesn't work properly. I tried three different plugins without success.

There must be a way to do that in the theme itself.

BaB

I can't understand that none of the staff at Alidropship is bothered by this invasion of spam users.

BaB

It would be good if some of the staff at least tried to provide some support, and answer questions. You don't seem to pay much attention to your own forum.