Editor Issues

Xerro

I'm really not enjoying this new editor, I like that the small window is gone but that's as far as it goes for me.
Now, this may be an extension issue but ill post it here.

When I am editing products to import via the extension the cursor is doing whatever it wants.
The first thing I do is check images and delete unneeded images. The problem is when I select an image and hit delete, the cursor returns to line 1 and deletes the first image. If I hit backspace or some other key then select the pictures to delete it will work fine.

Anyone else having this issue?

Xerro

I have been trying to work with it, continuing on with issues.

If I highlight and hit backspace or delete it jumps back up to the top as well.

Can I downgrade my extension or something?

Cosy

I'm having trouble changing logos on variations. I always import directly into WP instead of editing it first before import. However, I tried this for the 1st time today, so I could edit the images. This is what happened: (1) When I edited images for variations and saved them, the images disappeared (see attached). (2) On the 2nd image, I want the wording to disappear, leaving only the image. But I cannot move it or copy it. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Attachments

• (1) Variation.jpg
    (1) Variation.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 6
  • (2) Product Image.jpg
    (2) Product Image.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 6

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I'm really not enjoying this new editor, I like that the small window is gone but that's as far as it goes for me.
Now, this may be an extension issue but ill post it here.

When I am editing products to import via the extension the cursor is doing whatever it wants.
The first thing I do is check images and delete unneeded images. The problem is when I select an image and hit delete, the cursor returns to line 1 and deletes the first image. If I hit backspace or some other key then select the pictures to delete it will work fine.

Anyone else having this issue?
We fixed that issue, please update your AliDropship Google Chrome extension to ver. 2.4.18

Xerro

This is strange, cause I'm using extension everyday and since update never experienced this issue .

It seems sporadic really.

I found that I have to use both delete and backspace.
Backspace seems to work to clear images, and Delete works to delete text (only if I hold the mouse while selecting the text, if released it will shoot back up.)

It did seem to be fixed for a brief period though, which makes it even stranger.

Xerro

After testing many browsers I found that Cent Browser is the only one that works for me now.

I tried, chrome, vivaldi, opera, torch but all have their own issues.

This can't just be a me issue.