Editing products before importing cursor jumps around

John R

Hi

When I try and edit a product before i import it on the description section my cursor keeps jumping to the top of the description page. I remove or delete some of the sellers images or text so I can write my own and the images re-appear or the text reappears. Sometimes the edit mode cancels and i have to start all over again. The cursor keeps jumping to the top / beginning of the description page .

It is not my mouse as when i edit a document it does not do this. This started to happen as soon as i updated to alidrop plugin 2.4.17.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi

When I try and edit a product before i import it on the description section my cursor keeps jumping to the top of the description page. I remove or delete some of the sellers images or text so I can write my own and the images re-appear or the text reappears. Sometimes the edit mode cancels and i have to start all over again. The cursor keeps jumping to the top / beginning of the description page .

It is not my mouse as when i edit a document it does not do this. This started to happen as soon as i updated to alidrop plugin 2.4.17.
Thank you, we will check.
Edit window disappears when you click outside the window's borders.

John R

Thank you noticed that but it is the cursor jumping to the top of the description page that is very frustrating