editing product is buggy and most time it doesn't allow me to edit

inkopol

please fix. the editing function on a single page product is buggy. It's still loading when I pressed published on the product. And most time when i pressed "edit" it doesn't do anything. Please fix. Im using the latest update. 7.2+ php on my site.

Christina

Administrator
please fix. the editing function on a single page product is buggy. It's still loading when I pressed published on the product. And most time when i pressed "edit" it doesn't do anything. Please fix. Im using the latest update. 7.2+ php on my site.

Hello, inkopol!

Do you mean Edit button in Google Chrome Extension?

inkopol

yes. When I go to product page from aliexpress. I click "edit" instead of "import".

Most time it wont allow me to edit the product before publishing it.

Christina

Administrator
yes. When I go to product page from aliexpress. I click "edit" instead of "import".

Most time it wont allow me to edit the product before publishing it.

Edit button is working on my end.

1536563690912.png

Could you please send me your domain name and WP accesses to check the issue? Thank you!

inkopol

ok there must been an update. before i didn't have to click yes to "Please authorize your site with alidropship" on the chrome extension app. why is that? now it works. Why do i need to click yes to "please authorise to alidropdropship"...

Christina

Administrator
Don't worry, it just means that you was logged out the Extension. You need to be authorised to import products from AliExpress.

misulica77

I have the same problem ; I made sure the plugin is ON, logged to my site but the Edit function is a gamble- 8 out of 10 it doesn't work ; also, the theme Shopper and the plugin are updated to the latest version.
Please, advice. Thanks!

Christina

Administrator
I have the same problem ; I made sure the plugin is ON, logged to my site but the Edit function is a gamble- 8 out of 10 it doesn't work ; also, the theme Shopper and the plugin are updated to the latest version.
Please, advice. Thanks!

Hello, misulica77!
Make sure that you are using the latest version of the AliDropship Google Chrome Extension (2.6.2).
Also the issue can occur due to third-party plugins such as AdBlock and etc. Try to deactivate them and check the issue again.
Edit button works properly on my end.