Edit Social Media Link Preview Image Rembrandt Theme ?

Chris.Mc

Hi,

how can I change the image Facebooks scrapes for link preview in social media posts?

At the moment, Facebook gets the photos from the "Best Seller" section. So the first three or four. Is there a way or plug-in which tells Facebook which photo it should use?

I´ve tried Yoast and changed all settings but obviously didn´t work. I also went to Facebooks debugger page to check what these guys scraping and its always the photos of the "best seller" section

Mar

Hi,

how can I change the image Facebooks scrapes for link preview in social media posts?

At the moment, Facebook gets the photos from the "Best Seller" section. So the first three or four. Is there a way or plug-in which tells Facebook which photo it should use?

I´ve tried Yoast and changed all settings but obviously didn´t work. I also went to Facebooks debugger page to check what these guys scraping and its always the photos of the "best seller" section
Are you using a third party sharing application or plugin? I have this issue before and I was thinking that it was because if Facebook. But when I built my website in Woocommerce with the built in sharing application of Flatsome, it always post a large featured image of the product, it never miss. That is why I assume it is the sharing plugin like Social Rabbit.

Chris.Mc

Thanks guys,

for now, I´ve changed the order of my best sellers by editing the number of orders and had Fb rescraping my page. At least it shows a product which converts alright.

I will give "complete open graph" a go and let you guys know.

Thanks