Edit Reviews and Shipping and Delivery Page

nick

This might help some of you wth organic search resuls.

While looking in my g webmaster tools , i noticed that big g sees my site as shipping and delivery, well my site is about neither so i set about to find out why and here is the answer.

Every product page has the shipping and delivery details in the box to the right , the search engines see this as text. If you have not written any product descriptions or even short ones, this will cause a problem for the search engines to figure out what your page and site is about , better to delete the shipping and delivery info from the settings and place a link to the footer shipping and delivery instead.

Also edit your customer reviews from aliexpress and delete the ones that do not mention anything specific to the product as most are saying something about the delivery and shipping.

hope this helps

GKM Traders

While looking in my g webmaster tools , i noticed that big g sees my site as shipping and delivery, well my site is about neither so i set about to find out why and here is the answer.

Every product page has the shipping and delivery details in the box to the right , the search engines see this as text. If you have not written any product descriptions or even short ones, this will cause a problem for the search engines to figure out what your page and site is about , better to delete the shipping and delivery info from the settings and place a link to the footer shipping and delivery instead.

Also edit your customer reviews from aliexpress and delete the ones that do not mention anything specific to the product as most are saying something about the delivery and shipping.

hope this helps

Agree with your shipping and delivery information. It is not essential to display on all pages, it may create bad impact on google eyes.

But no need to edit reviews. Google not caching aliexpress reviews since it is hidden from google eyes. So more reviews in our website means more indexing.

You can check it manually.

Link 1 with reviews: https://www.aliexpress.com/store/pr...-12W-15W-18W-20W-25W/1755015_32337352353.html

Link 2 (google cache page) No reviews: http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...-12W-15W-18W-20W-25W/1755015_32337352353.html

GKM Traders

hope this helps

See how i configured the delivery information on product page. Only little information added.

Last edited: