Edit not working properly (chrome extension)

Doug

For me, it's super useful to use the Edit option in the chrome extension before to import the product to my store.

I click the Edit option and the process starts loading (that airplane animation), sometimes it works and I can edit before to import to the store.

But most of the time 95% it doesn't work, after the airplane loading animation, nothing happens.

So I need to try and try many times and pray...

It's happening for weeks, there is no incompatibility with another chrome extension (I removed all the other extensions)

Anyone having it issue?
Is there any trick to make it?

bigmac187

Mine does the same but only after the latest update, it either does not work and gets stuck or it will be unbelievably slow, I have raised a ticket, so if I get a solution I will post back, I feel your pain!

Doug

Mine does the same but only after the latest update, it either does not work and gets stuck or it will be unbelievably slow, I have raised a ticket, so if I get a solution I will post back, I feel your pain!

I think it's just happening to anyone.
I am gonna also open a ticket for support, I really thank you if you can reach me back here when you get a solution!

Direct Webstore

Mine is working perfectly. It could be to do with your internet connection. If you have a laptop .. try it from a different internet source, like the WiFi at the local cafe or library and see what happens.