Edit Function Not Working Properly

Bill Beaver

All of a sudden the Edit function for downloading is not working. When I perform all of the edits then click on "Add To Import List" two things no longer occur.
  1. The edit page no longer closes when the import is complete. It must be closed manually
  2. The gallery images do not download. Only the one featured item downloads. The only way to get images into the gallery is to Import then add images to the gallery. It's another step that needs to be done with every item imported.
  3. I verified that settings are set to download pictures including the gallery pictures.

Mar

When I perform all of the edits then click on "Add To Import List" two things no longer occur.
You don't edit and click Add To Import List. When you click Add To Import List, the product will be imported, you will edit the product in the admin page.

Bill Beaver

Please see the attached screenshots.
  1. The first option is to Import or Edit. I usually choose Edit first so there is less to import to my server.
  2. When editing is complete you can add to the import list or publish the item. I like to add to the import list so I can do more SEO before publishing.
  3. No matter which option the first time, the Gallery pictures are moving over.
Thank you

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-09-13 at 5.05.32 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-09-13 at 5.05.32 PM.png
    30.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Screen Shot 2018-09-13 at 5.03.04 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-09-13 at 5.03.04 PM.png
    21.3 KB · Views: 4

Mar

The first option is to Import or Edit. I usually choose Edit first so there is less to import to my server.
If you set to save Featured, Gallery and Variation images to the server, you edit first or import without editing, number of images to be imported is the same since you will be removing description images that will not be saved in the server anyway.