Edge Extention

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello, are you planning on making an alidropship edge extension anytime soon?
We don't plan to make AliDropship Extension available for Microsoft Edge. Thanks for input, though!

Jess

Don't see why it would even make sense to make the extension for different browsers.

kk305

Don't see why it would even make sense to make the extension for different browsers.

Edge is a pretty good browser. I've tried porting alidropship myself after watching a youtube video but it didn't work well. I managed to port some other plugins though and I'm not a programmer.

Mar

Edge is a pretty good browser. I've tried porting alidropship myself after watching a youtube video but it didn't work well. I managed to port some other plugins though and I'm not a programmer.
Never see Edge in Google Analytics browser datas, meaning nobody is using the browser to visit my site.

kk305

Its tab structure is better than chrome. It works just as fast and oftentimes less resource-heavy. It's has been developed to work well with windows and has support for precision touchpads unmatched by other browsers. It's new, that's all.

Mar

Its tab structure is better than chrome. It works just as fast and oftentimes less resource-heavy. It's has been developed to work well with windows and has support for precision touchpads unmatched by other browsers. It's new, that's all.
Edge is not new. It's been there for many years but never was a popular browser that is why extensions like Alidropship are never designed for it.

kk305

Edge is not new. It's been there for many years but never was a popular browser that is why extensions like Alidropship are never designed for it.
Well, It's almost 3 years old so not "many years" compared to other browsers but you're right there are lots of other options available, the only problem is that most of them use blink which is chrome engine and don't offer much more than chrome.