Duplicate products

Jefri

Hello,

I want to duplicate a product that has 10 variation (color & models).
Simply i duplicate it. But i can not delete another variations ( another 9 color and model) in inventory. No option to do that.

So, i tried to delete its quantity, price, sale price, price original and PUBLISH.
It looks okay. But when i click color option on single product page, those another variation pictures appears!.
at admin page, that another model's price still remain. Only quantity stock is blank.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello,

I want to duplicate a product that has 10 variation (color & models).
Simply i duplicate it. But i can not delete another variations ( another 9 color and model) in inventory. No option to do that.

So, i tried to delete its quantity, price, sale price, price original and PUBLISH.
It looks okay. But when i click color option on single product page, those another variation pictures appears!.
at admin page, that another model's price still remain. Only quantity stock is blank.
You can delete variations in Product Options -> Variations

upload_2017-10-7_23-48-12.png

Jefri

I can't. I only have size and color text in variation.
No product image, no garbage icon as you mention.
I use alidropship official plugin.

Screenshot_2017-10-08-08-02-56.png

Renee Hall

Jefri, have you clicked the + sign beside the garbage can? Do that to display the color options and size options available. Best.

Jefri

Jefri, have you clicked the + sign beside the garbage can? Do that to display the color options and size options available. Best.

Ow.. Never click it! Hahaa..
Thanks for your help :D

I thought (+) button was used for adding another variations

Renee Hall

"I thought (+) button was used for adding another variations"

:rolleyes: Same, here, Jefri, until I clicked it one day.

My pleasure to share. Glad I was able to help.