Dropshipping only from US based vendors ?

Im playing around with the alidropshipping for woocommerce , and i was thinking ...
If i want to sell ONLY from vendors who can ship from a US based warehouse, .. can i customize ( considering i have only imported items from "send from US warehouse" vendor/product on aliexpress) ... the plugin so that the customerdeos not SEE the " send from" option in the product page, but the order fulfilment system automatically CHOOSES the US warehouse to send FROM ?
-vidar-

chris37

Im playing around with the alidropshipping for woocommerce , and i was thinking ...
If i want to sell ONLY from vendors who can ship from a US based warehouse, .. can i customize ( considering i have only imported items from "send from US warehouse" vendor/product on aliexpress) ... the plugin so that the customerdeos not SEE the " send from" option in the product page, but the order fulfilment system automatically CHOOSES the US warehouse to send FROM ?
-vidar-
Delete in the variation section all the other werehouses expect of the USA one and you have it.

humm ...no .. .. maybe im doing something wrong .... This is what i have ( image 1 ) , and how it then looks on the product page ( image #2 )
i would want that "shipsFrom" in the product page, NOT to be there.... but to automatically be ordered FROM the US ship-point when fauto-fulfilling the order .... if thats an easy fix ...

#1: 1613252059078.png

#2 :
1613252131945.png

... and for the record, its something ill either fix in my flatsome, or get fixed in an elementor template .. i havent gotten the store up and running yet ...