Dropshipping from AliExpress China to World?

Eddie91

1. Hi. I keep building step by step a drop shipping website and I wonder if you have successfully did drop shipping from AliExpress China shipping to World?

I mean people will have patience to wait average 30 days to receive the package or they will look for something local?

I wonder if they will not rage or stuff like that even if I try to make clearly they will receive the product in 30 days .

I try to sell some kind of "special" clothes and accessories for adventures. Starting from 10£ to 100£

What's it is your advices/ oppinion ?

allanyeow

ePacket is free shipping, so generally if lead time is longer is acceptable?
But it also depends on your target market.

Example: If you are targeting US customers, using ePacket is the best as its free shipping and the least lead time.
However if you are targeting your home country, free shipping may be available for ePacket but for your country it may not have the least lead time.

basslion

People are used to the long times when ordering from China if they can save a buck.

But if we have a store, are we to tell them it is being shipped from China? By all means i wont tell them its being shipped from within their own country, but i dont want to also state that its being shipped from China, or should we?

Tablazines

Yes, DO NOT hide the fact that it's being shipped from China. By stating it outright you set the expectation that shipping times will be long which will cut down on customer dissatisfaction.

But if we have a store, are we to tell them it is being shipped from China? By all means i wont tell them its being shipped from within their own country, but i dont want to also state that its being shipped from China, or should we?

JulienB

Hey guys,
If we're targetting 2 countries (i.e. France and Belgium). Is it preferable to write "Free Shipping Worldwide" on the website and precise all delay by country including France and Belgium. Or is it preferable to only focus on France and Belgium and write "Free Shipping in France/Belgium" and not talk about other countries?

How do you do guys?

Davidoff

I would use "Free Shipping Worldwide". Because you targeting France and Belgium doesn’t mean there’s gonna be no traffic from other countries

SPLee

What about USA? Which is the deadline on most of the items?
To USA, almost the same. The fastest one I've met, is 3 days, I packed it on Monday noon and hand it to the driver, and the customer told me that she received her parcel on Wednesday night. That's the fastest one... But usually, about 7-10 days.

basslion

Yes, DO NOT hide the fact that it's being shipped from China. By stating it outright you set the expectation that shipping times will be long which will cut down on customer dissatisfaction.
I won't hide the fact, but I also don't want to mention China. I think making the shipping delays visible would suffice, no?