Dropship to small country

Bjjoha

I am targeting my country of about 6 million and 3,5 mill above 18 on FB. Will this audience be to small for sucessfull dropshippong?

The issue of dropshipping isn't necessarily if you can target 3.5mill people. My country, Norway, is about the same ..
the question is if the target group is highly aware of the opportunities online. IF they are, your niche will be significantly smaller, as many customers will simply know about aliexpress, about google image search and so on ...
but if your target market has purchasing willingness combined with your ability to market your goods in an appealing way - then 3mill target market is more than enough...

Bjjoha

Thanks for the advice. I also come from Norway
My guess is that computer,mobile and electorincs customers now about Aliexpress, about google image search and so on.
Also shipping times are challenging, since people in general expect fast delivery..
My plan is to find new product that other shops don’t have yet, and do video marketing showing the product in an appealing way.
I see you have a internasjonal store in you link, have also done dropshipping from Norwegian only sites before?