Dropship Me strange messasge

jumper

just installed Dropship Me
got this message:
The plugin generated 242 characters of unexpected output during activation. If you notice “headers already sent” messages, problems with syndication feeds or other issues, try deactivating or removing this plugin.

any advise?

Christina

Administrator
got this message:
The plugin generated 242 characters of unexpected output during activation. If you notice “headers already sent” messages, problems with syndication feeds or other issues, try deactivating or removing this plugin.

any advise?

Hello, jumper!

Please contact Dropship.Me support team by e-mail - support@dropship.me. They will certainly help you.

got this message:

any advise?
Hello, the error that you see appears only once, during the first activation of the plugin. This error is quite common when a plugin generates something during activation. The matter is that there is a plugin installed on your site that creates cache and shows you as if DropshipMe is not activated yet. So, you try to activate it again and see the same error. Just clear the cache, and the mistake will not appear anymore.
Anyway, if the mistake continues bothering you, send a message to support@dropship.me and be ready to provide your WP credentials.